Product Review: Evita Joseph Deep Brush Cleanser

This is one review i'm super excited to share with you all. Meet the Evita Joseph Deep Brush Cleanser. I can't stress enough the imp...

This is one review i'm super excited to share with you all. Meet the Evita Joseph Deep Brush Cleanser. I can't stress enough the importance of washing your makeup brushes. I was having a chat with a friend the other day and through the conversation I learnt that she's had her makeup brushes for two years yet had never washed them. For personal use your brushes should at least  be washed weekly. Personally i like to always use clean brushes so i spot clean them after each use. For my professional kit, no two ways, brushes are cleaned after each use! Brushes can serve as a breeding site for bacteria or a means to transfer and contaminate your face and makeup items that constantly touch your face. This can lead to persistent acne that never seems to go away.

How to clean your makeup brushes
Evita Joseph Deep Brush Cleanser
Finally a brush cleaner that is made locally by Ghanaian beauty brand Evita Joseph Beauty. Gone are the days when i have to specifically order brush cleaners from abroad. Now, thanks to +Evita Joseph, i have this right here in my back yard and can clean my brushes with no hassle.

When i saw the bottle i squealed in delight. Normally i'm not too big on packaging but i was impressed. Black shiny bottle with a silver waterproof label?! Tell me this doesn't look world class! I'd buy this just because of the packaging alone.

How to deep clean your makeup brushes
Evita Joseph Deep Brush Cleanser


The Evita Joseph Deep Brush Cleanser is described as:
"A specially formulated anti-bacterial brush liquid soap that dissolves all makeup residue leaving your bristles clean and ready for re-use. Continuous deep cleaning of brushes ensure clean makeup application and extends the longevity of your brushes". 

Ghanaian owned beauty brand
Back label: Evita Joseph Deep Brush Cleanser


The actual product, to my surprise, is a thick transparent gel like liquid soap with no scent. I wish it was scented however this is perfect for those who are sensitive to fragrance. To get the cleaner out simply turn the bottle upside down and give it a gentle squeeze. A little does go a long way as its quite thick and you do get your money's worth.


Before of some dirty brushes

What i love about this brush cleaner is that it cleans, disinfects and conditions so i don't have to go through extra steps to condition them after washing. So I thought to show you how effective this cleanser is by doing a quick demo. Watch the video below to see for yourself. The Evita Joseph Deep Brush Cleaner is available for purchase at EJ Beautystore.


I hope you found this review and quick demo useful. Please dont forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. If you have any requests feel free to leave them below.

xoxo, Annette 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I can't wait to buy this this year . If only I could buy this online and get it delivered here !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lou, you should speak to Evita, Im sure it's possible.

      Delete
  2. Awesome review.
    I enjoyed reading it and i love the packaging of the product. So proud it was made in Ghana by Evita Joseph, this can sell anywhere in the world.
    Would have loved to know the price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm super proud! A bottle costs 50 cedis. A little bit goes a long way

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram