Best Beauty & Makeup Blog

We made it guys!!!!!!! hurraaaaayyyyy!!!!! We grabbed the award for Best Beauty & Makeup Blog at the maiden edition of the Ghana Makeup ...

We made it guys!!!!!!! hurraaaaayyyyy!!!!! We grabbed the award for Best Beauty & Makeup Blog at the maiden edition of the Ghana Makeup Awards which took place at the La Palm Beach Hotel last Saturday. It was a night full of glitz and glam! When i say glam trust me, a room full of 80% makeup artists? What else is to be expected? It's interesting how we are always glamming up people but we ourselves rarely do. Thank you Makeup Ghana for giving makeup artists an opportunity to glam up!

Ghana Makeup Awards
Annette Akye: Best Ghanaian Beauty Blogger

Glory and thanks to God for making this feat possible. Never would i have guessed when i began my blog 5 years ago that i would ever receive an award like this. Words fail me to express how i felt that moment when my name was called. I was just praying to God that i don't fall down because my knees were shaking. I didn't even have a speech prepared so you can imagine my nervousness.

Best Beauty & Makeup Blog


So the event itself was well organised but as with all Ghanaian events started late because some of us came late, lol! The creme de la creme in the makeup industry were there to grace the event. There was a lovely performance by Becca too!

Annette Akye
Best Beauty & Makeup Blog


Anyways, i wanted to quickly come on here to express my gratitude to everyone who put in a vote for me. I wish to dedicate this award to you my ardent reader. Without you i won't even be here. I'm super grateful for your immense support.

Ghanaian Beauty Blogger
Personalized chocolates for all nominees


I'll have another post with the pictures from the official paparazzi on the event. For now i want to say "Thank you", "Akpe sia", "Medaase", "Mi da bo shi". You made it happen, you made it possible! Thank you!

xoxo, Annette

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Congratulatioooooons!! So proud of you dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your support

      Delete
  2. Congrats Girl!!! I'm super proud of you! You put in passion and work and you deserve this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thank you dear! you continue to spur me on! Thanks so much

      Delete
  3. I didn't know there was such an award, it's really cool. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's the maiden edition so this is the first in Ghana. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I didn't know there was such an award, it's really cool. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you dear, you encourage and inspire me to do better!

      Delete
  6. You deserve it girl! Congrats once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks dear! Grateful for your support!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Eishhhhhh Esther thanks, i need to find out the meaning of "The Annette" tho! lol!

      Delete
  8. A very big congratulations!!! I wish you more successes ahead as well. Keep slaying lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Hun. I definitely need to colab with you

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram