Best Beauty / Makeup Blog Nomination

Hiyaaaa!!! It's been a minute, hope everyone is doing well. I'm back with good news!!!!!! So we have been nominated for the Best B...

Hiyaaaa!!! It's been a minute, hope everyone is doing well. I'm back with good news!!!!!!
So we have been nominated for the Best Beauty/ Makeup Blog category of the first ever Makeup Ghana Awards *inserts jumps and claps*
Hurray!!!!!! Super pumped and humbled at this nomination. 
Nomination for Best Beauty/Makeup Blog

I attended the launch of the Makeup Ghana Awards the previous weekend at the Accra City Hotel ie former Novotel and it was such a beautiful launch. The crème de la crème of the beauty industry was there to grace the event. 


Yours truly repping in an outfit by Sarah Richards
I started this blog in 2011 as a platform to share my knowledge gained with my fellow ladies and never knew it would gain such recognition.
The opportunities I have received as a result of this blog are mind blowing. I have met wonderful people that have turned into friends and family. I was able to co-organise 2 sucessful Afrotastic Natural hair and beauty expos which saw the largest gathering of naturals hair lovers and brands in Ghana and Nigeria. I am brand influencer for Maybelline New York, an international makeup brand and work with several Ghanaian 

With some nominees and guests

With the Maybelline squad

Alexandrina and I

Through several name changes I settled on Annette Akye as the blog name this year, bought my own domain and have a professional email address to go with it.
The changes to get my blog to be where I'd like it to be are slower than I'd like however, this nomination let's me know that you guys see and enjoy this blog. So this nomination serves as an inspiration to put out the best and relevant content to you and be consistent to the best of my ability.


So here's how to vote. Kindly click on this link https://ghanamakeupawards.pgtb.me/X1crDp  to take you to the voting site, click Category 3 and you'll find me there. The support so far has been overwhelming and I can't thank you enough for the support. Pls continue to vote about twice daily and share the link with friends. Voting ends on the 22nd August, 2016. I appreciate you all and I dedicate this award (Yes I've received it, Amen!) to you all.

Much love,
Annette

P.S so whiles you are there some of my friends you can also vote for 
Lamisi
EJBeautystore 
Evita Joseph 
Alexandrina 
Lawrencia 
Nancy 
Maybelline New York Gh 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats! I just became a follower of your blog! a lot of good content here so the nomination was well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram