SkinCare: Forever Clair Haul

Hello Beauties, I trust everyone's doing well. I am here with a skincare haul, yayyyyyyy!!!!! Ok so let me give you a little update abo...

Hello Beauties,
I trust everyone's doing well. I am here with a skincare haul, yayyyyyyy!!!!! Ok so let me give you a little update about my skincare routine. You remember the 30 Day Skin Challenge i said i was partaking in May? Yeah it was good the very few days untill i wasn't consistent anymore. To cut a long story short it was a fail. Lesson learned is that good skincare products alone wont help if you are not committed to your skin care routine. 

Usually most of the skincare products i use are not readily available in Ghana. My stock got depleted and i now had to think of getting me some. The hustle! Then i saw an advert for the local skin care product range from Forever Clair (FC) and i said to myself, "why not try something that is readily available before banking all your hopes on the foreign products? What if they actually do work?". So i decided to do some little research into them, found their website and facebook page and also their locations.
Last Monday saw me at the Circle branch of Forever Clair and in no time after a brief discussion with the attendants concerning my skin care issues i was given a few products as well as instructions on how to use them. So here are the products I purchased:
1. Blemish Control Soap - Cleanser
2. Blemish Control Toner - Toner
3. MultiFruit Cream - Moisturizer

These are products i believe are very basic for any skin care regimen. I will be using them for some time after which i will give an in-depth review on them. I am going to be very open minded as most ghanaians have written them off. As whether these products really do not work or that ghanaians do not appreciate "made-in-ghana" goods we'll see. I really want to try Ghanaian made products so there will be some beauty and hair products hauls and reviews coming up so stay tuned.


Forever Clair
Blemish Control Toner, Blemish Control Soap and Multifruit Cream


Forever Clair Soap with Kola Nut Extract
Forever Clair Blemish Control Soap



FC Advanced Skin Repair
Forever Clair Multifruit Cream
Later on i will need to add other products to these such as an spf cream which is very crucial to protect our skin in our kind of climate and also some sort of fade cream for the acne spots i have around my mouth. So be on the lookout for full in-depth reviews of each of these products in some time to come. I hope this post has been helpful somehow to those looking to try new products.
What is your opinion on locally made skin care products? Have you tried any locally made skin care products? Have you tried any of these products?
Until the next post,
Keep on being fab,
xoxo
Annette

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Please how do you use the three products

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls am fair in complexion but have hyperpigmentation and skin discolouration from bleaching cream.which fc product is best for me

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram