New Hair Products from Zabrinaturals

I happened to pass by the La Fiera Trade show last month only to get cupcakes from Tim and i ended up leaving with a bunch of hair goodies f...

I happened to pass by the La Fiera Trade show last month only to get cupcakes from Tim and i ended up leaving with a bunch of hair goodies from Zabrinaturals. Zabrinaturals is a relatively new Ghanaian brand catering specifically to natural hair founded by Dr. Shirley, an optometrist. I didn't pay  much attention to them initially but after watching a review from +Miranisa Wallace-Ollennu of MsDirection i became intrigued so imagine my joy to have received them!

Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil + Lemongrass Oil Volumizing range
So i'll show you a sneak peek of the items i got below:

1. Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil Volumizing Shampoo with Lemongrass Oil

Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil Volumizing Shampoo with Lemongrass Oil


2. Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil Volumizing Rinse-out Conditioner with Lemongrass Oil

Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil Volumizing Rinse-out Conditioner with Lemongrass Oil


3. Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil Volumizing Deep Conditioning Masque with Lemongrass Oil

Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil Volumizing Deep Condtioning Masque with Lemongrass Oil


4. Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil Volumizing Leave-in Conditioner with Lemongrass Oil
5. Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil + Lemongrass Oil Volumizing Whipped Butter 
6. Zabrinaturals Hydration on the Go with Lemongrass Oil
7. Zabrinaturals Cocoshea Curl & Twist Custard 

Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil Volumizing Leave-in Conditioner with Lemongrass Oil
Zabrinaturals Baobab + Neem Oil + Lemongrass Oil Volumizing Whipped Butter 
Zabrinaturals Hydration on the Go with Lemongrass Oil
Zabrinaturals Cocoshea Curl & Twist Custard
8. Zabrinaturals Cocktail Hot Oil Treatment

Zabrinaturals Cocktail Hot Oil Treatment 

So far i have used a few of the products and its definitely impressive, they smell amazing! I'll use them a couple of times and give an in-depth review. Meanwhiles check out Zabrinaturals to see the other products in their range. They have different sets of products for different hair types and issues so check them out.

Have you tried any products from this brand? Let me know your thoughts.

xoxo, Annette 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I really do! Makes handling my natural hair such a breeze

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Adjoa, kindly contact Zabrinaturals on their facebook page as i do not have their current prices. I believe they can assist you better with that and also help you place an order.

      Delete
  3. Hi Annette,This is Freda,a golden check from Rosec. I love to retun natural and so I am transitioning. I need help with good products and everythg transitioning..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Freda, congratulations on your decision to transition to natural! The hair products from Zabrinaturals are great for natural hair and can help you to deal with the 2 different hair textures while transitioning. So i'll recommend you try those. All the best with your transitioning. Alternatively you can inbox me privately on my facebook page for more tips

      Delete
  4. Please how do I order the 100gh products with the free essential oil online since I am not in Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this product as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram