Maybelline New York Ghana - Haul

I bring such exciting news one which i can no longer keep to myself. Yes it takes only exciting news such as this to bring me out of my blo...

I bring such exciting news one which i can no longer keep to myself. Yes it takes only exciting news such as this to bring me out of my blogger hiatus. Maybelline New York has come to stay in Ghana! Yes you heard me correctly! After successful launches in South Africa and Nigeria, Maybelline chose Ghana next to launch their amazing brand in Africa. Internationally, Maybelline is a prestigious drugstore brand represented in over 100 countries and is owned by cosmetic giant Loreal.

Maybelline in Ghana
Maybelline Makeup Haul
I had the opportunity to receive a couple of items from Maybelline Ghana which i'm drooling over by the way and decided to give you a sneak peek. I know most of you will be curious to know the different types of products they have and how they work. So i will use them for a while and bring you their reviews.
Here are the items i received

Face
1. Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
This is basically a cream foundation with a mousse texture that dries to a matte powdery finish when applied. Its very suitable for those with oily skin and it comes in 8+ shades for dark skin tones. This foundation is very popular and rated worldwide as No. 1! I'm glad that it's is available here in Ghana as its perfect for our humid climate and oily skin. 

Maybelline Matte Foundation
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
Mousse, foam-like texture
2. Clear Smooth All In One Powder
This is one product I was really looking forward to after reading so much raves from my fellow Nigerian beauty bloggers. The little I can say just from playing with it that the name SMOOTH perfectly describes this powder. As a makeup artist what I require in my powders is a smooth finish and I'm looking forward to using it fully. 

Maybelline Face Powder
Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Powder

Eyes
1. Volum' Express Mascara
Maybelline are known to make the best mascaras with so many bestsellers. I received 2 types: The Rocket Volum' Express in Black and Colossal Volum' Smoky Eyes. They both have different wands and have different effects on the eyes. I have the waterproof version of the Colossal mascara and its a staple product in my makeup kit. Love it!

Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara

2. Colossal Kajal Eyeliner (pictured in top photo)
This is another product that received rave reviews. All i hear are how pigmented, smudeproof and long lasting these eyeliners are. What is great about them are the fact that they come in the retractable form meaning that no sharpening is required. How wonderful! The shades i got are the Black, Extra Black 12 hr and Turquoise 12 hr. 

3. Colorshow Crayon Khol (pictured in top photo) 
I got this eye khol pencil in 2 shades: Chocolate Chip and Ultra Black. These are available in several shades. 

Lips
1. Colorsensational Lipcolor 
Ah can i say enough goodness about these lipsticks? From the first time i watched a review by famous beauty blogger Destiny Godley i knew i had to get my hands on these. So i'm really looking forward to owning all of the lipcolors, hahaha! That should tell you how good these lipcolors are! I got 4 shades: 902 Fuchsia Flash, 906 Hot Plum, 916 Neon Red and 645 Red Revival. These have a creamy matte finish. 

Maybelline Lipstick
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipcolor
Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipcolor in Red Revival, Neon Red, Hot Plum, Fuchsia Flash,

2. Colorshow Ligloss
A girl can never have enough lip glosses right? Here are 5 different shades that i know everyone would love. 

Maybelline Lipgloss
Maybelline Colorshow Lipgloss

3. Baby Lips Lip Balm
Another Maybelline bestseller is the Baby Lips. These are lip balms with a hint of colour in them. How lovely! I remember how handy these came in for me during the harmattan. I even gave the clear one to my brother for his lips. I use them to sometimes base the lips of my clients before applying certain lipsticks as they are moisturizing. 

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm


I know by now you may be wondering where you can lay your hands on them. Currently they are available for purchase online at maybelline.jumia.com.gh/maybelline_shop/ A little bird whispered into my ears that the official launch comes off next month. Stay tuned to the blog for details on that. They will soon be hitting the shelves of major cosmetic shops in Ghana. 
Also check out their facebook page Maybelline New York GH and also on instagram and twitter with the same handles. 

That's it for now. Let me know what your favorite Maybelline products are. Are you interested in seeing any reviews and swatches? Kindly let me know too. Meanwhile stay tuned this week for some exciting announcement. 

Until the next post,
Maybe she's flawless, Maybe it's Maybelline! 
xoxo,
Annette 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram