Sneak Peek: Dark n Lovely Braids' n Weaves

Hello everyone, I hope this post finds us well. I recently received some goodies from Dark n Lovely Ghana that i wanted you to have a snea...

Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds us well. I recently received some goodies from Dark n Lovely Ghana that i wanted you to have a sneak peek. These are products from the new Braids'n Weaves line that has been very recently launched. Dark n Lovely are always bringing about new and innovative products targeted for the black hair. I remember their relaxer was the only one i used when i used to relax my hair among other maintenance products. So when i was asked to review these products i gladly accepted. 

I received five products in total. In no particular order:

1. Braids'n Weaves Scalp Wash + Anti-Flakes
2. Braids'n Weaves Scalp Soother + Anti-Itch
3. Braids'n Weaves Hair Refresher + Anti-Odour
4. Braids'n Weaves S.O.S. Hairline
5. Colour Intensity Anti-Dryness Permanent Colour in Radiant Copper (not pictured here)  


I am currently wearing twists as a protective style and i will say these products definitely came just in time and i look forward to bringing you a full review after proper use with the exception of the dye because i'm not sure when i will be using that. For the meantime if you need to get any of these products, they are available locally in Makola and also at the Accra Mall. Also you can contact them via their facebook page Dark n Lovely Ghana should you need to make some inquiries. 

Oh! before i forget, they also added extra items for a sponsored giveaway so be on the lookout for it in my upcoming posts. 

Until then, keep on being fab.
xoxo,
Annette. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram