Makeup Wishlist for 2014

Hello beauties, so i'm here today with another beauty post sort of sharing with you my 2014 makeup wishlist. This was inspired by  +Evit...

Hello beauties, so i'm here today with another beauty post sort of sharing with you my 2014 makeup wishlist. This was inspired by +Evita Joseph  who recently showed her updated wish list. I believe it's important to make a wishlist as it helps to properly save, budget and buy only whats necessary and prevent impulse buying thus saving you lots of money.

This is my makeup wishlist for my kit and personal use which i have put into various categories. I know it will be nearly impossible to buy all the products on it for this year but i will use it as a guide. I am also not saying I am going to get all these too, lol i wish!

1. Face:

  • Fashion Fair Perfect Finish Cream Foundation                              
  • AJ Crimson Creme Foundation                                                    
  • William Tuttle Creme Foundations        
  • Iman Oil blotting Pressed Powder                                      
  • Skindinavia No More Shine Setting Spray                                     
  • Dinair Studio Pro Airbrush Kit                                                     
  • Too Faced Primed and Poreless 
  • Becca Ever Matte Poreless Perfecting Primer
2. Eyes:
  • Magnolia Makeup Loose Pigment                                                
  • Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow Pomade                                   
  • Shadow Shields                                                                          
  • Sugar Pill Eyeshadow Quads                                
3. Lips:
  • Magnolia Makeup Lip Fix                                                            
  • Sleek Makeup Pout Paint                                               
4. Tools:
  • Real Techniques Core Collection                                                
  • Real Techniques Starter Set         
  • Brush belt
  • Canon 600D   
As and when i make a purchase i will update this list by crossing them out. I hope to really follow the list and not get swayed away. So God be me Helper! I didn't include essentials such as lashes, disposables, etc because those are a must always have for my kit. 
Do you have a makeup or beauty wishlist? Kindly share with me. 

Until the next post, keep on being fab
xoxo Annette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram