Sneak Peek: Sleek Studios Nigeria Haul

Hello beauties, So i'm literally jumping up and down about this post. Can you feel my excitement yet????!!!!!!! Annette breathe! *Woo...

Hello beauties,
So i'm literally jumping up and down about this post. Can you feel my excitement yet????!!!!!!! Annette breathe! *Woozaa* *woozaa* So you may be wondering why and i'll tell you. Well I got, all the way from Naija!, these lovely products to review which I have been seeing my sister beauty bloggers in Nigeria reviewing.  I have been oohing and ahhing over them ever since and just when I was contemplating ordering them, 
I was contacted by Sweet Lola of Pops Concept that she was going to send me some items from Sleek Studios Nigeria.  Chaiiiiiii!  You can't imagine how excited I was. This, in my opinion,  was the most awesome thing ever since I began my blogging career. *teary-eyed*, now its getting a bit emotional. 

Sleek Studios Nigeria Makeup and Skin Care Range
So when I got the message with the tracking no to pick up the parcel from ABC Transport I felt I was on cloud 9 and nobody could tell me foko! Hehehe! I walked into ABC Transport with springs in my steps and cheerfully asked for my parcel. I knew it was a couple of items but I wasn't expecting such a huge box. 

Sleek Makeup Products and Sleek Studios Products

Wow! Now you can understand my excitement right? Anyways this is just a sneak peek for you to drool over! Yes I'm mean like that! *inserts evil grin* 

Sleek Studios Nigeria Skincare Range

The products are of 2 separate categories: skin care and makeup. So I will be sure to use them veeeeeery well and bring you the review pretty soon. 

Until the next post, on which I will be sharing a huge announcement, stay fab and keep tuned in.
Xoxo,
Annette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram