Beauty Product Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette

Hello beauties, Missed you all and I hope everyone’s doing great. Life’s been keeping me super busy , no excuses, I know everyone is too...

Hello beauties,
Missed you all and I hope everyone’s doing great. Life’s been keeping me super busy, no excuses, I know everyone is too. Oh but don’t worry I have a couple of exciting posts planned out for you. Today I am reviewing the Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette. Let me share with you the amazing story behind this palette.


Last year December I participated in a giveaway which was held on facebook by the super talented MUA Victoria Dada of 3D Looks Makeup Artistry. She is Nigerian but based in the States and I have been following her since the beginning of my mua journey and have been inspired by her awesome work esp, with her bridal makeovers, awesome work I tell you. Check her out. Anyways she happened to announce a giveaway and the awesome thing was that it was open internationally, wow! I entered not knowing I would win but decided to try. You know the thing with entering giveaways, there’s a super slim chance of actually winning but you still go ahead to participate anyways with hopes that you will be announced as the winner, sighs! She was giving away 2 items and we were to choose 1 and then tell her the reason why we wanted to win it. OK click here to see what I wrote. I won’t bore with the details. So to cut the long story short, I won it! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I really meant to do a post about it but I got swamped and forgot. So here are the deets on this popular palette.

Comes with a booklet with directions on how to achieve the looks created

Anastasia Beverly Hills is a renowned international MUA popularly known for her amazing brow products. She has a few eyeshadow palettes to her credit and the Catwalk Palette is one of them. Her inspiration for creating this palette was the euphoria surrounding fashion week with the energy from the catwalk and being surrounded by supermodels, beautiful clothes and makeup.

This palette has 10 shades with a mixture of matte and satin eyeshadows mostly in earth tone colours. The palette comes beautifully designed and is made from cardboard and is very sleek with velvet animal print design on a gold background. It’s very portable and comes handy with a mirror and a duo eyeshadow brush which actually works best with the shadows. Also a leaflet on the background to the palette and also step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the looks done on the models which is very typical of runway, catwalk looks.


The shadows itself are satin finishes and quite pigmented. What I love about this palette is that the colours are versatile and can be used to create very subtle everyday wearable eye looks to very bold and daring ones.  Also the shadows do not crease but unfortunately there is some fallout. You might also need a base or primer to make the shadows pop more.

Palette has got 3 matte shades perfect for crease colours 

Do I recommend this palette? Sure! It’s good to have a neutral palette esp if you are not one into bold colours and it’s absolutely perfect for beginners as well. For an MUA I find that I already have similar shades of these in other palettes that I own so this goes into my personal kit.
It retails for $36 and can be ordered online from www.drugstore.com as they deliver internationally. Sorry for the rather long post but I hope this will be helpful for someone.

And my special thanks goes to Victoria, who’s my big sis MUA in my head. Thank you and may God continue to bless the work of your hands.


That’s it ladies, until the next post, keep on been fab!
xoxo,
Annette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram