Manicure Monday

Hey loves, It's another beautiful monday and i'm back here talking about my nails. *smiles* My girl Afia of Nice Nails hooked me u...

Hey loves,

It's another beautiful monday and i'm back here talking about my nails. *smiles* My girl Afia of Nice Nails hooked me up with these gorgeous set of acrylic nails and to say i'm obsessed is an understatement!



I have come to love the stiletto shape so much because of how it elongates my fingers. The compliments i have received....... I opted for a beige colour and added glitter polish and a few stones as accents on my ring and middle fingers.



I love how simple these are but look quite elegant. And this would do for bridal nails as well! Imagine that diamond bling on the glitter ring finger!


So step away from the boring plain white tips and add some bling to your nails. A little bling never hurt nobody! 

xoxo, Annette

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely. I think I had glitter for my wedding day too.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I love how a touch of glitter can add some glam to any simple style.

      Delete
  2. When i'm in town I'll definitely pay her a visit. its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Sad to say i havent done my nails in a while that's why i haven't done any manicure monday post yet! I miss doing them! I think i'm going to have them done pretty much soon!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram