Manicure Monday: Lilac Stilettos

Hello beauties, Happy new week everyone!!!!! It's Monday and i'm being inspired to share this quick post on my mani. I recently got...

Hello beauties,
Happy new week everyone!!!!! It's Monday and i'm being inspired to share this quick post on my mani. I recently got my nails done at the Kisseman branch of Nice Nails and thought to share. I've never been a fan of white tips, argh! I think they sometimes look harsh against certain skin tones. So i opted for these lilac colored tips which looks soft and easy going on the eyes.

These lilac coloured tips were filled in with acrylic overlay and shaped into the stiletto design. This is the first time i'm trying out this shape and i must say i do love them. Yes it's different from my usual coffin shape style but the stiletto or pointed shape has its own appeal. Honestly it does quite take some getting use to as the pointy tip is relatively sharp so i need to be careful if i'm scratching my body or when handling plastic bags as they will pierce through.


As an MUA when you're working on a bride it's most likely your fingers with be in more of the dress up shots. It's nice to have them done and looking neat. Afia, the owner of Nice Nails, placed purple and gold chunky glitter on the ring fingers before placing the acrylic overlay. I love this as i'm usually an au naturelle type for my nails. I think next time i would get some stones and bling them out. Lol!


If you're like me and aren't fond of the white tips try a subtle color like these lilac ones. I hope this inspires someone to try something new. Especially brides to be. Check out Nice Nails and visit any of their branches in Osu, Kisseman and Spintex. Customer service is awesome.

Until the next post, keep on being fab.

xoxo,
Annette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram