FOTD: Dark Purple Smokey Eye

Hello Everyone, So i'm here again with another face of the day but this time with a bonus: a tutorial! Yayyyyyyy!!!! Thanx to all those...

Hello Everyone,
So i'm here again with another face of the day but this time with a bonus: a tutorial! Yayyyyyyy!!!! Thanx to all those who have been pushing me to do tutorials, it's not been easy to get back in front of the camera. It wasn't as bad as i was dreading, lol! Just the editing is a headache because my laptop isn't an HD one so it takes forever to load and blah blah blah! Who cares! its here now. Anyways i hope you enjoy it, subscribe and feel free to comment too.

Black smokey eyes for women of colour
Dark Purple Smokey Eye




Below are the breakdown of products used:

Face
Primer: Milk of Magnesia and ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer in Radiant Gold
Under eye concealor: Milani Secret Cover in Honey
Foundation: Milani Smooth Finish Creme to Powder in Walnut
Powder: Milani Multitasker Powder in Dark Tan

Cheeks
MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 19 as contour
Blush: Squash from Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Pumpkin

Eyes
Primer: ELF Eyelid Primer
Black base from Sleek Primer Palette
Black, Pink and Purple Shadows from Sleek Curacao Palette
Mascara: ELF Mineral Infused Mascara
Eyeliner: Milani Easy Liner in Black
Eyelashes: Response Natural Lashes No 107

Lips
Brown Lip Pencil
Wet n Wild Lipstick in Bare it All
ELF Glossy Gloss in Tangy Tangerine

That's it everyone, hope the tutorial was helpful. Please let me know if you have any requests.
xoxo, Annette

P.S. I do makeup for all kinds of occasions, i am taking bookings so you can find me on Facebook at Beauty Emporium Gh, call me on 0236800069 or email me at beautyemporiumgh@gmail.com.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gurl WOW
    YOU LOOK STUNNING
    I love the look
    I LOVE THE BROWS
    CAN YOU DO A TUTORIAL ON IT PLS

    Ola

    xo

    olaalaba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second the brows tutorial!

      Delete
    2. Hi Ola Thank you, i appreciate the feedback i have an eyebrow tutorial will see to doing an updated one but seriously nothing has changed.

      Delete
  2. I love this look especially the lip combo!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram