FOTD: Blue Smokey Eye

Hi beauties, Last weekend i did get the chance to go out with the girls and unwind. We had a house warming and afterwards a few of us dec...

Hi beauties,
Last weekend i did get the chance to go out with the girls and unwind. We had a house warming and afterwards a few of us decided to hit town! I opted for something different that did not involve pink! I wanted a nice evening look. I hadn't tried tried a blue smokey eye yet, my first trial and i sooo love the outcome. Yet again i choose to play with my MUA undressed palette, i can't seem to get enough out of it! Oh i hadn't done anything with my hair so i threw on a wig, i hated the hairline which made me cover it up with the scarf turban.



Below is a breakdown of products
used:


Face
Sleek New Skin Revive in Demerara
ELF Translucent Setting Powder
MUA shade 19 for cheek contouring
Sleek Blush By 3 in Bonfire

Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer
MUA Shade 19 in crease
Dark Blue shade from MUA Undressed Palette on lid
Gunmetal shade in crease - MUA Undressed palette
Sleek kohl pencil

Lips
Filled in my lips with dark purple lip pencil and went over that slightly with gloss from Gosh
And thats it! Fairly simple and easy as i had less than 15 mins to do the enitre look!

Quick Tip!
If you wish to try a smokey eye and you find using black in your crease too harsh, opt for a dark brown for a less dramatic effect.
So what do you think? Yay or Nay?
Until next time stay Fab!
Annette


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram