Review: Curls Unleashed

As i have recently bc'ed, i have been searching for products to help with the styling of my TWA teeeeny weeeeny afro lol its not even t...

As i have recently bc'ed, i have been searching for products to help with the styling of my TWA teeeeny weeeeny afro lol its not even there yet. Anyways, i was fortunate to have received samples from the new Organic Root Stimulator line "Curls Unleashed"
The new Curls Unleashed line caters specifically to ladies with naturally curly, coily or kinky hair. It consists of products that you would need for a healthy hair regime; shampoo, conditioner, leave-in and styling products. The good thing about these products is that they do not contain parabens and are sulphate free. 

So i received samples of two products: the Curls Unleashed Take Command Curl Defining Creme and Set It Off Curl Boosting Jelly. The curl boosting jelly is jelly-like and the curl defining creme feels like a mixture of gel and cream, a jelly cream but quite moisturizing as well. 


I have been wearing my hair in a fro kinda combing it out but decided to give it some definition. So unto the coiling process, finger coiling is tedious lol but the results is worth it. I washed and deep conditioned my hair, then i sort of sectioned off my hair and applied the curl boosting jelly first then followed with the curl defining creme and finger coiled. 
PROS:
My hair felt so soft and moisturized. It didn't take long to dry and there was no flaking whatsoever. It remained like this for the 4 days i wore my hair coiled. I would just spritz my hair with my water and glycerin mix and i was ready to go. The curls lasted for 4 days until i decided to wash my hair again. I repeat my hair remained soft and moisturized and needed nothing extra.
CONS:
No cons really except that i am yet to find this amazing product at any beauty supply store here in Glasgow. So i'll have to resort to ordering it online. 
BUT i got this amazing offer off Gidore Hair after the launch of Curls Unleashed so i got both products for 5 pounds each. Amazing! Anyways here's my review, have you used any products from the Curls Unleashed line? What do you think? Here are few pics of my hair. Enjoy! 
Annette

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. It definitely looks good enough for me to consider it..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough. I really didn't like this product line. I didn't really moisturise my hair or define my curls (I tried the conditioner, curl creme & gel). I was very disappointed because of the price as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmmmm there goes again proof that what works for one might not work for another, u can only experiment, haaaa! curious tho, did you use it gel n creme together or u mixed with other products? thnx

      Delete
    2. Well, I used each product of the product line independently first, as a part of my normal regime. Then I tried them together. The creme I used more often alone as recently I not a big fan of gel. I've still got the gel at home tbh. I don't think I'm really going to use it, but I might revisit it again later.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram