Beauty Haul: Feat. Lip Boom and Undressed Palette

Over the past queen's jubilee weekend, MUA , MakeUp Academy, a drugstore brand in the UK, had some discounts on their new lipstick line...

Over the past queen's jubilee weekend, MUA, MakeUp Academy, a drugstore brand in the UK, had some discounts on their new lipstick line Lip Boom. This line is as a result of a collaboration between the feisty musician Alexandra Burke and MUA. I had been meaning to get hold of some some of the lippies as they are Gorg-E-Ous! So when i chanced upon the 2 for £4 offer, i couldn't resist but grab it. 
So i ordered the 2 shades i had eyed from the launch which was LMK (Let Me Know) and It's A Situation. Both lippies are double end tubes with a super glittery highlighting gloss at one end and a matte lipstick at the other end. The lippies are quite moisturizing and wear well on the lips. Did i say how amazing it smells? Sort of chocolate and vanilla, hmmmm! I was looking to get more vampy lippies when MUA released the Lip Booms so it was definitely a hit for me. Both shades are dark colours and i believe would suit any skin tone. I am eyeing two other shades OK.COM, a nude beige, and Cheeky, a nude pink. 




I also got myself the new nude and neutral toned eye shadow palette, Undressed also by MUA. I was previously eyeing the other neutral palette, Heaven and Earth, but as this is newly released i prefer these shades. This is an amazing dupe and substitute for the Urban Decay Naked Palette which costs a fortune (£30) this just costs £4. Amazing! The palette consists of a mixture of matte, satin and metallic shades. The colour pay-off is great and very comparable to Sleek eye shadow palettes and MAC eye shadows. 

The Undressed palette is definitely my go to palette for the summer and hopefully i'll be sharing with you some of the looks i create with these amazing products. 
MUA can be purchased at Superdrug or online Here. 
Kisses, Annette

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the shades on this palette BUT I have a ridiculous amount of palletes. Two 120 palletes, Six Sleek palletes, One MUA (Heaven and Earth), One Nyx. And the worst thing is I haven't used alot them. I really want to improve my eye makeup though because it is not my strong point but I love eye makeup the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha i feel you on this Nia, i have a lot of sleek palettes as well. I wont be purchasing any for a very long time, i watch and admire the tutorials on youtube and never try them out! well i'll be doing more now

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram