BIG CHOP!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! So finally the day i felt ready to let go of my relaxed hair came. Yes i am soooo excited. Could not hold the excitement an...

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! So finally the day i felt ready to let go of my relaxed hair came. Yes i am soooo excited. Could not hold the excitement any longer. I went to the barber with my dear friend, Chris, for support, lol as if i needed it. Although in my head i knew what sort of style i wanted, faded side and a punk, I still couldn't picture that style on my face and how i was going to look. So that's what i was nervous about, as to whether or not the barber was going to do a good job of making me look good. The Verdict:



This reminded me of the first time i had a big chop. I was eleven and this was the same style i got. Now i believe what my then sitting partner in class, Benjamin, who told me, i looked like a queen. He doesn't remember telling me but it always stuck with me. Anyways what do you beauties think? lol I'm loving it. Walking back home from the barber was amazing. I have never received this much stares and compliments from da white folks. Who knows i might get an "obroni" husband. looooool. So thats me. Pretty much excited about this journey i'm about to embark on. So pls enjoy some pics. I would post the video after editing. So till then, keep the fabulousity levels rising. xoxoxo
Annette
On da way to the barber

Cant wait

After barbers

Grace Jones Inspired Haircut
P.S. My mom would kill me, lol


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. that's so fierce girl. u look beautiful and barber did a good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it....am inspired to be crazy again....u look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Es.. yayyyyy get crazy if you want my dear, life is short lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram