Natural Hair Obsession

I should be writing my dissertation right now but i couldn't help share with you divas about my re-kindled love for natural hair. I got...

I should be writing my dissertation right now but i couldn't help share with you divas about my re-kindled love for natural hair. I got obsessed with it when i first got exposed to watching YouTube videos. I was searching for ways to battle my hair breakage situation when i came across black beauties with amazing tresses. Wow, so natural hair was this beautiful, long and not nasty looking at all?
Hence my decision to transition as i didn't want to cut off my hair completely. Fail! I couldn't deal with the two different textures and i ended up relaxing it. :-( I guess i didn't know much about taking care of my hair then. So after much research i began taking better care of my relaxed hair. The breakage has minimized and now i'd call it shedding.
I have been bitten again by the natural hair bug, i am infested, can't seem to get it out of my mind. I wish to be freed off my relaxer forever. Sounds cliche i know but that's how i feel. Cant wait to see my gorgeous curls and coils after my BC (big chop). Go #teamnatural
My inspirations:
Friends- Mateko, Sika, Nana-Ama, Olive and Afoley
Celebs- Solange
*Disclaimer* - Image not my own
Would you be interested to go natural? Are you already natural? Share your thoughts with me

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram