Manicure Monday: Lavender Purple and Silver Glitter Highlights

Hello everybody, I'm here with another Manicure Monday post. So last week, i paid a visit to my favourite manicurist, Afia of Nice Nail...

Hello everybody,
I'm here with another Manicure Monday post. So last week, i paid a visit to my favourite manicurist, Afia of Nice Nails and all i requested for was some bling. Remember my lilac stilettos nail post? Well its the same set of nails still going strong for 8 weeks now with just re-fills. No breakage or cracks whatsoever. By the way Afia says its a sin to keep the nails for such a long time, lol! But she does them so well.



When she asked what i wanted to do i said re-fill and paint. As to what nail colour i had no idea. Then in walks a customer with the perfect lavender purple colour. I knew just needed to have that! She went through the display of nail polishes and picked it out. I was excited!



She then picked out an iridescent silver glitter nail polish and some stones and i was sold! By the time she was done i was ready for Christmas to come already! Like how can these fleeky nails give me attitude all of a sudden? I heart them.



I love how gradually Afia is drawing me out of my comfort zone. Formerly i would stick to nudes and relatively short nails. But now????? I'm loving the stiletto nail shape, long ass nails and more colour. Afia says 2016 would be mega! Can't wait! Yaaaaaaasssssss!!!!!!



I hope this post inspires you to get some manicure done. The glitter highlights make this perfect for the holiday season. Contact Afia on 0578333107 to get your nails on fleek. Tell her Annette sent you for a special discount this holiday season.

Until the next post,
Keep your nails fleeky.
xoxo, Annette




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram