Brush Egg Review

Hello beauties, I hope this post finds us well. Today i'm bringing you yet another makeup tool review. This one i think will make the p...

Hello beauties,
I hope this post finds us well. Today i'm bringing you yet another makeup tool review. This one i think will make the pros very happy. Every makeup artist i know always dreads the daunting task of washing their brushes. Gosh! Worse is when you have a million and one brushes! When i began to hear of this brush egg that is supposed to make washing of brushes easier i only rolled my eyes. I thought this is just another scam trying to make us part with our hard earned cash!

Brush Egg 

Upon a visit to EJBeautystore, my friend +Evita Joseph showed me the egg and somehow managed to convince me to get one. Well I thought Evita usually lets me get the good stuff so what's the harm in trying it. So i picked one purely based on her recommendation.



The Brush Egg gets its name "egg" from its dome shape with one rounded side and one flat side with a little pocket to accommodate your fingers. The flat side has got two two different textures which are used to aid in brush cleaning. It's made of plastic not silicone however very easy to wash as it doesn't get stained.



So i'm quickly going to show you how I use it to make the washing of brushes a less herculean task.

Dirty Concealor Brush 


I start by squirting some liquid soap unto the striped ridges of the brush egg.


I wet the brush a little and swirl in back and forth motions to cause lather whiles removing the products from the brush.


I wash it again until the lather runs clear

Clean brush 
Here's how i use the other side for smaller brushes:


Place on the smaller dotty side


Swirl in circular motion to lather and remove the products until the lather runs clear



So do i recommend the Brush Egg? Yes! Anything to make the washing of brushes less daunting is welcome. It does shorten wash time due to the textured ridges which causes a frictional action to remove product from the bristles. It also saves your hands from the drying effect of harsh detergents.

Contact EJBeautystore for your Brush Egg today to aid your brush cleaning. I hope this post was helpful for you. Let me know if you have tried it and what other methods you use.

Until the next post,
Happy brush cleaning.

xoxo,
Annette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram