Product Rave: ELF Flawless Concealor Brush

Hello Beauties, So this is yet another rave about a product i'm currently loving, a brush this time around. My all time favourite brush...

Hello Beauties,
So this is yet another rave about a product i'm currently loving, a brush this time around. My all time favourite brush for foundation application is the ELF Studio Powder Brush. I dunno why i haven't blogged about it already, oh well. ELF has done it again with another fantastic brush. The ELF Studio Flawless Concealor Brush. WOW! I'm in love with this brush.

ELF Studio Flawless Concealor Brush
ELF Flawless Concealor Brush


I was on the search for a brush to blend out under eye concealor and powder. I needed a soft and small brush as the under eye area is extra delicate. Most concealor brushes i find are flat and you will need to apply more pressure on the under eye area. I read the reviews on this brush before purchasing because i was curious on how it performed. It was a hit on the website with everyone raving about it and so i was sold.

As it's typical of brushes from the ELF Studio line, this is an all black brush with wooden handle and black synthetic bristles. It's soft, dense, fluffy and perfectly dome shaped. It does an amazing job at picking up just the right amount of product and blends it out smoothly without tugging or scratching. It's slim and long and fits perfectly in the hand and doesn't shed or bleed.

Soft, Fluffy, Dense Dome shaped

I use it to apply and blend out concealor under the eye, cover blemishes and blend out foundation around my nose. It can be used for contouring and applying blush and it's great for that because it picks the right amount of products and sheers it out well. I also use it for applying powder for setting the under eye concealor. So i have two brushes, one for applying concealor and another for applying setting powder. Oh plus the 2 spare brushes i'm keeping for backup, lol! Need i say more? I really really love this brush. Plus its super affordable at $3.00. Now you can't go wrong with that can you?

Have you tried this brush? Is there another brush you will like to recommend? Untill next time, keep on being fab!

xoxo,
Annette



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram