Makeup Look Book

Hello Beauties, So since the beginning of this year, i have been experimenting different looks on myself and i must say my eye makeup ski...

Hello Beauties,
So since the beginning of this year, i have been experimenting different looks on myself and i must say my eye makeup skills have increased!. Lol! Practice is definitely key. Anyways i should have blogged about them earlier during my blogging hiatus but oh well! here they are. Too bad i cannot fully remember the exact products i used for each and every picture, sighs! Anyways i am on instagram, @toniakye, so you can find me there and some of the looks i do for myself and clients. Oh yes i said clients! I am freelancing makeup now. Find my page on facebook, Beauty Emporium Gh, where i have exhibits of my work. So i am available for bookings just send me a mail, beautyemporiumgh@gmail.com, if you are interested. I am super affordable, lol! Anyways enjoy these few pics.

Neutral Eyes with Deep pink lips



 shimmery neutral eyes with pink lips! Thought this would be lovely for a wedding look

I attended a wedding and this was the look i did Fiery Red and bronze eyes with a red and coral ombre lips

Silver and pink eyes with pink lips and cheeks - would do for a wedding look too

Ah my fav! Silver eyes with Vampy dark lips and i added lashes too

Never been a fun of green eyes on me but i think i pulled this one off a bit!
Doll inspired look - what do you think?

Ha! Blue eyes with orange lips and cheeks


 I think this is more of a traditional wedding look

Switched up the orange lips for a deep pink one

Oh with matching cheeks too lol!

Up-close: Looooove da eyes


So since cant fully remember which product i used for what here is a breakdown of products i usually use and possible for any of these looks

FACE:
Milani Creme to Powder Foundation in Walnut or Sleek New Skin Revive in Demerara
Sleek Loose Translucent Powder in Dark

EYES:
NYX eyeshadow base in Skintone or White
Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes: Primer, Chaos, Sunset, PPQ, Monaco, Curacao
MUA Eyeshadow Palette: Undressed, Going for gold, Heaven and Earth

CHEEKS:
Sleek Blushes: Flame, Pink Sprint, Pumpkin

LIPS:
MUA Lipsticks: 2, 8. LMK, Its A Stiuation
Milani Lipstick


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the looks! My fave is the doll inspired looks. I shd come for a make over :)


    http://alawyerinheelsandanapron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanx, haahahahahaha hit me up when you are ready dear

      Delete
  2. I am learning this make-up thing ooh. I have a hard time getting my face smooth. You should do more videos on youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dela do you use a face primer? perhaps you shd invest in one helps to fill in the pores etc. Hahahahaha Youtube! i hope to return to it soon, thanx

      Delete
  3. I have a hard time choosing a favourite!! Love them all!! Hey, how much would it cost to get lessons? Do you offer any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stella at the moment i am not offering any lessons as i am not fully equipped to handle a class yet. However, there would be in the future, stay tuned to my facebook page and be on the lookout for the announcement

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram