Hair of the Day!

Hello Lovelies, I am so excited to be sharing with you my hair of the day! Yes! Its been three months since my big chop and i have acquired ...

Hello Lovelies,
I am so excited to be sharing with you my hair of the day! Yes! Its been three months since my big chop and i have acquired an amount of decent hair growth, lol! I previously tried finger coils but my hair has gotten way thicker and longer to do that. I was watching Jenell of KinkyCurlyCoilyMe, am so happy to have discovered her as our hair textures are quite similar! She is quite elaborate with her tutorials giving out important information. She has a tutorial on flat twisting and several on styling twa and this has inspired me to do something to my hair other than always wearing it in a fro.




The style is very simple: 4 flat twists on each side, 2 chunky 2 strand flat twists in front and the rest is regular 2 strand twists. I simply twisted with the clear ecostyler gel. It took me about 2 hours to do :-( but hopefully i can be a lot quicker next time. 
Anyways, what do you naturalistas think? Pls comment or leave suggestions.
Love, Annette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram