Product Rave: Sleek Blush by 3 in Flame

Sleek Makeup , as genius as they are, recently came out with a blush trio called Blush By 3 . It is simply a blush palette consisting of 3...


Sleek Makeup, as genius as they are, recently came out with a blush trio called Blush By 3. It is simply a blush palette consisting of 3 blushes. Sleek Makeup blushes are highly pigmented and reasonably priced. I have been meaning to lay my hands on one, so I finally did. There are 5 different palettes. I went to Superdrug and got the Flame palette. It consists of 3 blushes with red undertones which in my opinion are suitable for dark skin tones and complements women of colour better than pink because if we were to flush/blush we’d flush red not pink. It consists of one matte brick red colour and two shimmery colours with red undertones. It also has a mirror which comes in handy if you are ont the go with no mirror in hand. So here are the pictures. 

Sleek packaging as usual



I’d give it a 10/10 and recommend to buy if you can get hands on it. For now it’s only being sold at Superdrug but would be available online soon on the Sleek Makeup Website. As usual divas, stay fabulous, xoxoxox, Annette. 

P.S. This item is now available both online and also in Superdrug

Update:
I have since added to my collection, Pumpkin a gorgeous orange based blush palette and Pink Sprint, another gorgeous palette filled with pinks and plum. I will definitely recommend these to women of colour as they are super pigmented and just a little bit does go a long way. Sleek has released new versions and will be looking forward to laying my hands on them as well. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram