Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Happy new year divas, lol I know its been almost 20 days into the new year but its better late than never right?  Well as we have usher...


Happy new year divas, lol I know its been almost 20 days into the new year but its better late than never right?  Well as we have ushered in the new year, its traditional to have some new year resolutions right? Arghhhhh the thought of making new year resolutions make me cringe inwardly just because I get to reflect on the previous years’ resolution only to have realized somewhat only two out of the loooooooong list. Ah! Failed resolutions, smh. So this year I have decided to make them short, fun and realistic. My resolutions are somewhat goals I would like to achieve this new year. It is also about change of attitude, behavior, etc.
  • ·         First on my list is to take my Christian life more seriously. Lol last year, I could count the number of times I did go to church bad yeah. So this year I’d like to go to church more often, read my bible and pray daily.
  • ·         Live a healthy lifestyle, lol don’t we all? Well what do I mean by that? Reduce my food content, eat more healthy foods and cut down on junk. Exercise regularly by walking more and jogging for 30 mins, 3 times per week.
  • ·         Be more disciplined, God be my helper; in that I have personally identified that I am sometimes sluggish in doing things and always putting off things to the last minute hence I do not get to the top as I am capable of. I need to renew my mind and be more serious about pursuing my dreams.

So in view of these major goals, there are a few objectives as well.
  1. ·         Sleep early and avoid late night eating
  2. ·         Use more natural products for my hair and skin
  3. ·         Smile more often (sounds weird right? but yeah as in be more nice, lol)
  4. ·         Try new things to fill my time esp hobbies like photography, baking and cooking new things
  5. ·         Blog more often even tho Ghanaians don’t like to read lol

Yeah so that’s it. Simple and short right? All summed up lol. Anyways so far so good, well not on all goals but am trying bit by bit and I hope come the end of this year, I’d be proud that I was able to achieve my goals. So help me God. So what are your new year resolutions care to share?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram