Welcome To My Blog- Akwaaba

Welcome To 100% GH DiVa This blog is purely related 100% to GH fashion, beauty, entertainment, drama, relationships, etc. Posts w...


Welcome To 100% GH DiVa



This blog is purely related 100% to GH fashion, beauty, entertainment, drama, relationships, etc. Posts would be diverse and would include make-up tips, latest fashion, where to shop, hair styles, and best restaurants.
As an upcoming Gh fashionista I believe it is essential to share acquired knowledge that I think would be useful to GH fashionistas. Although this is information that is out there, it is sometimes difficult to relate to. I pledge to report only the truth which of course would be beneficial and related 100% to GH. Basically it is going to be fun, educative, interesting, enlightening, boring, annoying, lol! all you can think of.
Please feel free to comment, subscribe, follow and ask questions but please remember this is my personal space and I choose whatever I think is relevant.
Enjoy, 



Love, Annette 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram